Amla is also known as Amalaki or Indian gooseberry, with its botanical name being Phyllanthus Emblica. It has been a part of Ayurvedic medicine for many years.
Organic Amla Fruit Powder is known to be a great superfood for hair as it contains many of the essential nutrients that promote growth and strength in the follicles. It also reduces cell damage and can help to lower inflammation in the body. Those looking to improve their eyesight may also benefit from organic amla fruit powder.
Why this product:
- Organic Amla Fruit Powder is very rich in Vitamin C and contains minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, iron, carotene, and Vitamin B complex.
- Contains organic elements that make this powder an effective cleanser for the face.
- Contains Vitamin A & carotene which improves vision.
- Organic Amla fruit powder may help with weight loss.
- Helpful in tackling the common cold.
- Prevents hair from premature graying
- Helps hair to become shiny and healthy, and can stimulate hair growth.
- Can help enliven the skin.
- Mixes well with papaya and honey.
- Can be mixed with rose water for use as a toner.
- Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Powder (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum)