Nigella sativa, commonly known as Black Cumin, Black Seed, or Black Cumin Seed is native to South Asia. It has been used as a natural remedy for over 2000 years by Ayurveda as a treatment for many ailments.
It is also used as a spice in Indian and Middle Eastern cuisine. They make a delicious topping for salads, vegetables and flatbreads. Black seeds can also flavour curries, pickles, and bread in a similar way to cumin or oregano.
- Certified organic
- Allergy Info: May Contain Sesame, Mustard, Soy.
Organic Whole Black Seed (Nigella Sativa)
Refrigeration is not required. Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Black cumin is commonly added to naan bread and is used to add a peppery flavour to dishes.
- Use as a topping for salads, vegetables, and flatbreads.
- The seeds can be dry-roasted and added to curries.
- Nigella Sativa can be used in all types of cooking and baking or prepared by roasting and grinding the seeds.
- Use its oil for both cosmetic and medicinal applications.
- Roast them in a pan for a great added taste or boil them in water for a nice refreshing cup of tea.
Black cumin is known to provide vitamins B1, B2, and B3.
- Organic Whole Black Seed (Nigella Sativa)
No reviews added yet. Be this first one to review.