Organic Cacao Nibs are nature’s original chocolate chips! When the craving hits for a chocolate treat, our cacao nibs are the perfect, healthy solution.
Organic Cacao Nibs are naturally fermented to initiate the decadent chocolate taste and aroma. They're one of the least processed cocoa products on the market and have less sugar than other chocolate products. They are also loaded with antioxidants and a rich supply of magnesium!
With an abundance of flavour and a crunchy texture, our Organic Cacao Nibs can be used to replace chocolate chips in just about any sweet and savoury food. Use them in baked goods, salads, desserts, smoothies, granolas, trail mixes and breakfast bowls.
Refrigeration is not required. Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
May contain tree nuts.
- Enjoy cacao nibs on their own or pair them with your favorite cup of coffee or tea.
- Make a trail mix by mixing organic cacao nibs with dry fruits and nuts.
- Mix cacao nibs into a fruit smoothie for a unique chocolate kick.
- Add organic cacao nibs into your morning cereal for an antioxidant boost.
- Replace chocolate chips with cocoa nibs in baked goods like brownies or muffins to add a deep chocolate richness.
- Organic Cacao Nibs
I love these cacao nibs!!!! They are great in yogurt, on ice cream or in a smoothie. I might even try them in a dessert yet! They have a slightly different taste than cocoa but I love to add a nut butter or maybe some dairy free dark chocolate with maca powder, shatavari powder and cinnamon on coconut ice cream! ????