The Black Maca plant is native to Peru. It is generally dried and consumed in a powder form, liquid, or pill.
Our Gelatinized Black Maca Root Powder is carefully grown, processed, and handled. It is a potent superfood and an adaptogen and is known for delivering abundant energy and increased stamina.
Maca has a mellow malt-like flavor and is mildly nutty.
Why this product?
Rootalive Organic Gelatinized Black Maca is an all-natural powder with essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and phytonutrients, making this food a nutritional powder-house. Black maca contains trace elements such as plant sterols and glucosinates.
- Certified Organic
- Made from 100% black maca roots
- Country of Origin: Peru
- The easiest Maca to digest is gelatinized maca. It’s especially beneficial for those with a sensitive stomach.
- The starch content is removed through a special process. The roots are heated which makes gelatinized maca more concentrated than raw maca.
- There are some nutrients including active metabolites which are activated and amplified due to the heat and pressure used in making Gelatinized maca.
Organic Gelatinized Black Maca Powder
Refrigeration is not required. Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
1-3 teaspoons of powder mixed into water, juice, or smoothies daily.
- More concentrated nutrients due to gelatinization
- Great for people with sensitive stomachs or those who have trouble digesting starch
- May help Fight fatigue and adrenal stress
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Does maca cause weight gain?
A. Maca is low in both calories and fat. 3 teaspoons of maca contains just 35 calories and 1 g of fat. Therefore, maca does not promote weight gain and is good for digestion. It can also help to build muscle.
Q. Is maca safe for children?
A. Yes, children can consume maca. The serving size for children should be much smaller than adults.
- Organic Gelatinized Black Maca Powder
No reviews added yet. Be this first one to review.