Gluten Free Amaranth Chocolate Cake
We promise you won't miss the all purpose flour in this gluten free and nutrition packed Chocolate Nut Cake with Amaranth Flour! Give it a go!!
1 cup Rootalive Organic Amaranth flour
1 tbsp Rootalive Organic Cacao Powder
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup softened unsalted butter
1/2 cup stirred yogurt or any equivalent egg replacement
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tbsp baking soda
1/2 cup chopped walnuts and almond
1 tbsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup regular or plant based milk
1 pinch salt
- In a large mixing bowl sieve the dry ingredients
- In a different mixing bowl, whisk together the melted butter, sugar, salt, yogurt and vanilla essence to make a smooth mixture
- Add half the dry ingredients and half milk and blend
- Add the rest of the dry ingredients and milk and blend into a smooth batter
- Lastly , fold in the chopped nuts
- Prepare a baking pan by greasing and preheat the oven on 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Pour the batter and tap to release air bubbles.
- Bake the cake for 35 minutes. Do the toothpick test to test and if not clean, bake for 2 additional minutes.
- Cool the cake before demoulding. Add your favorite toppings before serving or just slice and enjoy with some ice cream or a cup of coffee!
Cappuccino and Salted Caramel Popsicles Ingredients1 cup (250 ml) ...
Galettes are rustic little free-form pies. They can be easily and ...
Product added to wishlist
Product removed from wishlist
You are already subscribed in our mailing list.
Thank you for subscription!